Water Cooling High Frequency Portable Induction Brazing Equipment
Brief introduction of Canroon water cooling high frequency portable
induction brazing equipment:
CR2100 series induction brazing equipment, designed with digital circuit and modular design, equipped with LCD display, bring you advanced system with reliability, and high efficiency.
for portable type, machine is small in size, light in weight, water
cooling induction cable, HHT/handheld coaxial transformer for easy
handle and operation, for the inductor, we can customize it
according to your workpiece.
All metal materials including iron, copper, zinc, tin, aluminum,
silver, stainless steel, titanium, nickle, etc.
Brazing, Hardening, Annealing, Straightening, Shrink Fitting, Bolt
Untighten, Paint/Coating Removal, etc.
<> Electric motor: short circuit ring, flip ring, armature
winding, flat copper wire, etc.
<> Heat exchanger: copper tube;
<> Automobile die;
<> Crank shaft;
<> Oil&gas pipe.
see the following detailed application of induction brazing for
copper wire, heat exchanger, rotor coil, rotor bar, short circuit
ring, copper plate, brass/slip ring, etc
Technical Parameters of portable high frequency induction hardening
|Model||Rated input voltage & frequency||Rated input power||Rated input current||Output frequency||Cooling water pressure / flow rate||Dimension|
1. High efficient: thermoelectric conversion efficieny: >85%;
2. Enviromental friendly: zero pollution, zero discharge;
3. Intelligent: PID temperature closed-loop control, precise
4. Wide application: for all metal wiredrawing products, including
metal or alloy such as copper, iron, zinc, tin, aluminum, silver,
stainless steel, titanium, nickel.
5. Operation interface: humanized MMI, chinese/ English available;
6. Multiple control interfaces: Heating process can be controlled
accurately by feedback signal sent to the microcontroller from
remote control unit; support 0-10v, 4-20mA analog signal control;
support RS-485 communication;
7. Automation integration: Quickly and easily integrated into
automated production lines;
8. Multiple heating modes: constant power mode, Time VS Power
heating mode; Multi-segment heating mode;